3D Business Signs and Laser Cut Letter Signs in Richmond Hill
3D Cut Letters
Whether for business use or accents make a bold statement with 3-dimensional lettering. 3D signs can be cut into various different materials, increasing your opportunity to make these particular signs as specific to your brand as possible.
- Acrylic - Acrylic lettering is a great choice for custom lettering. Acrylic letters come in several thicknesses and colors including colored mirrors and colored opaque.
- MDF - Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) is an engineered wood made from small wood fibers pressed together to make a dense composite that is excellent for indoor sign letters and craft letters.
- Aluminum composite - Aluminum composite which consists of two thin coil-coated aluminum sheets bonded to a non-aluminum core is a great material for 3d lettering. It is available in silver brushed, black, white and more colors. It is more cost effective than aluminum sheet and can be used indoor and outdoor.
- Solid wood - Make exquisite signs using real wood tones with selected stains and finishes.
- PVC - Rigid lightweight material for custom letters. It is durable, moisture resistance and has very low water absorption.
- HDPE - Very rigid, durable and anti-scratch material. Most versatile plastic good for indoor and outdoor. It's also widely recycled.